The KT-98e image-capable data server is part of the Total Data Management strategy from KLA-Tencor. The KT-98e server supports KLA-Tencor’s advanced reticle inspection systems, including the Teron, TeraScan, and TeraStar-Series as well as KLA-Tencor's legacy tools.
- Central data management systems serve all KLA-Tencor reticle inspection equipment with significant speed, storage and reliability improvements over the KT-9Xi data management server system.
- Supports the storage and retrieval of setup and results files, as well as many statistical analysis features.
- Inspection results with or without defect images are readily available for transfer to other equipment for defect repair, printability study, reticle to wafer defect tracking, and statistical process control.
- Inspection recipes or data can be shared among different generations of KLA-Tencor inspection products.
- Inspection reports can quickly be moved to other
users via remote login, backup and auto-print functions.
Contact Me >